Dust of your pedometer, dig out your scarf and gloves, the Step Count Challenge is back for an extra special autumn challenge!
The nights are drawing in and there is a chill in the air but this is a great time of year to get out and enjoy a crisp walk into work or kick leaves on a lunchtime stroll. Wrap up and join us on our autumn challenge to walk more and feel the difference.
- You can register at here or if you already have a user account login here
- The challenge starts on Monday 27 October and lasts for 4 weeks
- You need to enter as a team of 5 people
- You can enter as many teams as you like
- We can provide pedometers for your team, or you can use your own pedometer, favourite app or gadget
- You’ll get a user account where you can record your daily steps, share comments with your team and track your team’s progress on our leaderboards
- There will be the usual competitions, prizes and more
Entry to the challenge costs £5 per person. We can also provide participants with a Silva Ex Step pedometer for an extra £5 (RRP £14.99) per person.
Closing date for entries is 5pm Wednesday 22 October.